Monday, November 26, 2012

Music Monday

It's Edge of the Past release week! So, this week's Music Monday features two songs from the soundtrack. The first is "Fragile" by Delta Goodrem. The emotion of the song reminded me of what Emily feels during a large part of the story.

"Fragile" by Delta Goodrem

The second song is "I'll Be Seeing You" by Billie Holiday. This is one of my favorite songs on The Notebook soundtrack, and I used it in Edge of the Past at a moment when Emily is having a very hard time dealing with issues from Sergei's past in Russia.

"I'll Be Seeing You" by Billie Holiday

The release party will be later this week! There will be giveaways and lots of chances to enter to win!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I just remembered how I used to listen to "Bare Hands" by Delta Goodrem in the early days of writing Epiphany. I haven't listened to that song in so long. I like "Fragile" too. Especially the piano.

    ReplyDelete