Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Book Spotlight: Set to Love

Today I'm featuring a new release from my fellow Astraea Press author Jennifer Rae Gravely. I love sports romances and this looks like a fun one!


The championship is her dearest desire, not love.

Recently appointed girls’ volleyball coach at Keowee High School, Randi Sly spends the night with rival coach Blake Steele after getting sick from drinking too much wine. Rumors swirl as the two battle for the State crown.
Join Jennifer's Facebook party on Monday, September 30th to celebrate the release of Set to Love. Stop in to say hello, eat virtual cake, and win some great prizes. https://www.facebook.com/events/511183235623155/


Jennifer's Bio:

Born in Ohio but raised in Pickens, SC, I graduated from Converse College with a triple major in history, politics, and English before earning my master’s degree in education. Returning to my high school alma mater to teach English and to coach volleyball, my teams won four state championships and six upper state titles in ten years. I live with my husband, daughter, seven beagles, and one cat. Set to Love is the second romance published by Astraea Press featuring the fictional Southern town of Keowee.

Twitter: @JenniferRaeGrav

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Jennifer, for spotlighting Set to Love! :)

    ReplyDelete