Monday, December 30, 2013

Monday Moves

Welcome to the final Monday Moves of 2013! This week I'm looking back at a move by a pair that I felt could've been a superstar team if not for constant injuries. Brooke Castile and Ben Okolski had solid basics and so much style and elegance. I loved this lift they performed in their "Clair de Lune" long program. The core strength Brooke needed to hold her position is incredible. She was one of the best in holding beautiful positions in lifts!


Next week Monday Moves will be preempted by special week-long coverage from U.S. Nationals!! I leave for Boston next Monday and will be attending lots of events and practices at all levels, so keep an eye on the blog for photos and hopefully some thoughts from the events if I have time. There never seems to be enough time to do the write-ups once the action gets going! I'll also hopefully be doing a little sight-seeing around town (if the weather cooperates) and posting pics of some places you might recognize from the EDGE series ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment