Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Teaser Tuesday

Trying out my first Teaser Tuesday with a little snippet from LIFE ON THE EDGE. The first book in the EDGE series is available at all online outlets and only 99 cents on Amazon!

****

With my ears buzzing from the cheers, I swiveled to face the kiss and cry. Sergei's smile gleamed brighter than my costume. As Chris and I approached him, he banged our skate guards together in celebration. I hopped off the ice and threw my arms around his neck.

"Absolutely beautiful," he said.

Sergei went to kiss my cheek as I turned to speak, and his lips grazed the corner of my mouth. My already pounding heart staggered against my chest. The moment had been like tasting one crumb of the most delicious dessert imaginable and then having it taken away.

****

No comments:

Post a Comment